2) DOMESTIC FLIGHTS (YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE ARRIVING ON THURSDAY AT JFK & DEPARTING OUT OF BUFFALO, NY ON WEDNESDAY).
3) VISA & PROCESSING FEES
5) MANDATORY TIPS ($14 per person for the entire tour) TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR DIRECTOR. THIS CANNOT BE PRE-PAID.
1) Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2) Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers. Passengers need to wear masks upon entering the vehicle for their pick up.
3) For the comfort of all passengers, we request passengers to travel light (recommended luggage: One carry on and One International size suitcase.
4) All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply to COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when in premises of respective hotels.
5) Check in time at al hotels is 3 pm while the check out is 11 am. If the guests want to extend their stay, they can contact the front desk and request them.
6) Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at respective hotel and pay on own.
7) Our Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 6 pm.
8) We have couple of locations where restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. For passengers, not keen on walking, can take an Uber or a cab to the destination on own.
9) Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
10) Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seater. For van tours below 15 passengers, we will have Driver/Tour leader.
11) All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please inform the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
12) Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
13) Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
14) We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $15 per person. $25 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
15) The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in: coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
16) We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
17) We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
18) Because of the current scenario, all breakfast and dinner will be Ala Carte and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
19) The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
20) Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour. In case of any breakdown, we will try our best to fix the problem. However, no monetary compensation will be provided.