2) DOMESTIC FLIGHTS (YOUR FLIGHT WILL BE ARRIVING ON THURSDAY AT JFK & DEPARTING OUT OF BUFFALO, NY ON WEDNESDAY TO MCO AND THEN DEPARTING ON FOLLOWING WED FROM MCO to LAS. Airport transfer from EWR/LGA not included.
3) VISA & PROCESSING FEES
5) CRUISE IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR COST. Please ensure when booking a cruise that these match with our dates in Orlando. Any deviation from the cruise, will need to be informed ahead of time to avoid any confusion.
6) MANDATORY TIPS ($14 per person for the east) TO BE GIVEN TO THE TOUR DIRECTOR FOR EAST COAST AND $12 PER PERSON ON THE WEST COAST. THIS CANNOT BE PRE PAID.
1. Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. A valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. The tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangements on the bus will be first come first serve.
5. All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please inform the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
6. Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge a late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $15 per person. A $25 wire transfer fee applies to all bank transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; the coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The Weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
14. The Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Tours Limited does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
16. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
17. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
18. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.