• International and domestic flights arriving in Vancouver & departing out of Calgary
• Visa & processing fees
• Mandatory tips ($21 per person for the entire Canadian Rockies tour and $18 per person for the entire East Canada tour for both adults and children) to be given to the tour manager for the driver on day 1. This cannot be pre-paid
1. Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. The contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. The tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangements on the bus will be first come first serve.
5. If the group size is 10 or less then the Tour Manager will be driving the tour.
6. Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotels in Vancouver and Toronto will ask for CC at the time of check-in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge a late fee of $15 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and a $25 wire fee applies for all transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in, the coach, or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on your own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers
14. Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
• All passengers are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Tour and in Public spaces and also observe social distancing at all times.
• Passengers' body temperature may be checked by our Tour Managers during a Tour at regular intervals.
• Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions have their own COVID-19 guidelines, and passengers are expected to adhere to their rules and guidelines.
• It is strongly recommended that Passengers wear gloves while on Tour in Public spaces.
• Tours Limited will be providing all passengers with hand Sanitizers (one to last entire tour) and disposable masks (one per day). This will be at an additional cost of $5 per coast to be paid at the time of booking.
• Tours Limited to maintain social distancing in the coach will be operating with a group size of 30 or less.
• Passengers exhibiting symptoms typical to COVID will need to inform the tour manager immediately and contact their health insurance company for assistance.
• Travel arrangements may be interrupted or canceled by Government decisions or Police authority, and/or third-party suppliers outside of Tours Limited control. In such a situation Tours Limited cannot be held responsible for any monetary loss or inconvenience to the Passenger.
• While it is our intention to operate the tour smoothly, there will be times wh