International and Domestic flights arriving into Toronto & departing out of Montréal
Visa & processing fees
Mandatory tips ($21 per person for the entire Canadian Rockies tour and $18 per person for the entire East Canada tour for both adults and children) to be given to the tour manager for the driver on day 1.
This cannot be pre-paid.
• Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
• Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers. Passengers need to wear masks upon entering the vehicle for their pick up.
• For the comfort of all passengers, we request passengers to travel light (recommended luggage: One carry on and One International size suitcase.
• All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply with COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when on the premises of respective hotels.
• Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. The tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
• Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seaters. For van tours with less than 15 passengers, we will have a driver/Tour Manager.
• Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
• Hotels in Vancouver and Toronto will ask for CC at the time of check-in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
• We charge a late fee of $15 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and a $25 wire fee applies for all transactions.
• The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; the coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
• We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on your own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
• We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
• Because of the current pandemic, all breakfast and dinner will be Ala Carte and brought to the table. We request the passengers to follow the guidelines of the restaurant.
• The weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers and mountains
• Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
• Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
• Tours Limited does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
• Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
• Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
• Early Check-in can only be requested, they are not guaranteed.
• Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes, and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
• All passengers are required to wear face coverings or masks while on Tour and in Public spaces and also observe social distancing at all times.
• Passenger's body temperature may be checked by our Tour Managers during a Tour at regular intervals.
• Hotels, Restaurants, Attractions have their own COVID-19 guidelines, and passengers are expected to adhere to their rules and guidelines.
• It is strongly recommended that Passengers wear gloves while on Tour in Public spaces.
• Tours Limited will be providing all passengers with hand Sanitizers (one to last entire tour) and disposable masks (one per day). This will be at an additional cost of $5 per coast to be paid at the time of booking.
• Tours Limited to maintain social distancing in the coach will be operating with a group size of 30 or less.
• Passengers exhibiting symptoms typical to COVID will need to inform the tour manager immediately and contact their health insurance company for assistance.
• Travel arrangements may be interrupted or canceled by Government decisions or Police authority, and/or third-party suppliers outside of Tours Limited control. In such a situation Tours Limited cannot be held responsible for any monetary loss or inconvenience to the Passenger.
• While it is our intention to operate the tour smoothly, there will be times when we will have to modify the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. We request passengers to have patience during this time.
• Tours Limited will not issue any refunds related to travel arrangements once the cancellation is done within 14 days of the tour start date. Additional refund restrictions may apply in individual cases.
• Tours Limited will not be responsible for any liabilities or damages to person and/or property, monetary losses, delays, illness, or inconvenience that may be caused because of circumstances related to Covid-19.
• We strongly advise Passengers to check the latest travel health information at travel.state.gov and CDC’s information at www.cdc.gov/travel before your travel date.