Personal Expenses Such as Porterage Facilities, Tips, Phone Calls Charges Etc.
Any Other Expenses Which is Specifically Not Mentioned in "Tour Inclusions"
1. Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. A valid contact number for the passenger is required at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. The tour manager will be unable to provide aid.
4. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
5. The Weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
6. Passengers are advised to carry travel and health insurance in the country they are traveling to.
7. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 8 years and older are adults.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
10. Our Chef has a pre-planned menu for all days