1) Domestic flights arriving into LAS on Wednesday & departing out of SFO on Tuesday.
3) Mandatory tips ($16 per person for the entire tour) to be given to the tour director. this cannot be pre-paid.
5) Visa & processing fees
1) All the hotels/restaurants/attractions confirmed for this tour comply with COVID guidelines as mandated by CDC. Passengers will have to follow the rules when on the premises of respective hotels.
2) Always make sure to have all the necessary documents with you.
3) Check in time at al hotels is 3 pm while the check out is 11 am. If the guests want to extend their stay, they can contact the front desk and request them. Early Check-in can only be requested, they are not guaranteed.
4) Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and older are adults.
5) For the comfort of all passengers, we request passengers to travel light (recommended luggage: One carry on and One International size suitcase.
6) Hotels will ask for CC at the time of check-in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
7) Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes, and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.
8) Our Tour manager will meet the group in the hotel lobby at 7 pm.
9) Please make sure to collect the contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm the hotel list prior to your travel date.
10) Porterage/Baggage Handling is not a part of the tour. If the guests require this service, they can contact the bell desk at respective hotel and pay on own
11) Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve. The coach size will vary based on the number of passengers. This can be 15 seater/25 seater/30 seater/55 seaters. For van tours with less than 15 passengers, we will have a driver/Tour Manager.
12) Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
13) The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; the coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
14) The weather can vary considerably depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended. Always carry jackets and closed comfortable shoes as it can get colder at the Glaciers and mountains
15) Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
16) Tours Limited does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
17) Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
18) Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers. Passengers need to wear masks upon entering the vehicle for their pick up.
19) We charge a late fee of $25 USD per person for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel and a $35 wire fee applies for all transactions.
20) We have couple of locations where restaurants are walking distance from the hotel. For passengers, not keen on walking, can take an Uber or a cab to the destination on own.
21) We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
22) We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours through us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on your own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
23) Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. The tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.